6:30 – 7:00 Mix and Mingle, have a Beverage and enjoy our Entertainment~
- Baby Simplified by GreenPea Baby: Design your nursery, update your child’s room , and complete your baby registry on-site with personalized service and affordable custom solutions.
- Social Media Avatar Photo Shoot with Shallyse Gastelum: Every Mom in attendance is invited to have a complimentary photo taken to be used for her social media communities, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Linked In.
- Pampering Station sponsored by Jami Cruikshank, Mary Kay Consultant: Jami Cruikshank, Mary Kay consultant, and colleagues will provide all those who visit the Mary Kay table Satin Hands pampering, a Lipstick Personality Test, and a Lip Gloss of your choice to wear when you are done.
- Chair Massage by Massage Envy Falls Pointe: Enjoy a 5-10 minute complimentary chair massage to help you unwind for the evening.
- Nancy’s Butterfly Fund: Stop by and learn all about the amazing Mom who lost her life and how you can help prevent Domestic Violence in the future.
7:00 – 9:00 LIVESTREAMING begins on www.MomTV.com We’ll be sharing all the fun, highlighting our winners, and talking with our many sponsors about how they connect with busy Moms in our area.
- Decadent Desserts and Coffee Bar: Catering and cash bar hosted by the Embassy Suites, Cary, and complimentary beverages provided by event sponsor Scandinavian Child.
7:00 Make Over Mom Selected, 8:00 Makeover Mom Revealed, Live Inner Diva Photo Shoot begins, Mix and Mingle continues
- Mom’s Nite Out Makeover sponsored by Michelle Little, One Chic Mama: Michele will choose a mom from the crowd and give her a on-site makeover
- Make-up and Image by One Chic Mama ($125 value)
- Hair Style by Lanie Gustafson, Big Hair ($40 value)
- Clothing by My Girlfriend’s Closet ($75 gift card)
- Accessories by Moon and Lola Chosen Mom will have an on-site
- Inner Diva Photo Shoot sponsored by Shallyse Gastelum, Shade Leaf Studios: The lucky winner of our Mom’s Nite Out Makeover will have a live Inner Diva Photo shoot that includes a free 3x3 mini photo album ($200 Value)
7:00, 8:00, 9:00 Giveaways! Without these FABULOUS sponsors, our event would not be nearly as special ~ Thank you for your generous support!
I'm totally SHOCKED that no one has asked me this question. Maybe moms out there are afraid to ask. I'll answer it anyway.
I'm wearing: WHATEVER I WANT!
This is your night out. If you work in business suits all day long and want to wear sweats, get comfy and come. If your an at-home mommy that stays in sweats all day long and want a chance to dress up, go for it! Want to wear your skinny jeans? Or medium-sized jeans? Wear whatever makes you feel good.
Are you worried that you might just show up on What Not to Wear? Don't worry. That's okay too - especially since one lucky lady will be chosen for an on-the-spot makeover!
Now back to me. I am seriously considering my options. Many of us working on the planning committee are excited to see this event come together so we just might glam it up and go all out GIRLS NIGHT OUT. (We are women first, after all).
It's going to be hot in the Triangle tomorrow. So I'm pretty sure I'm looking at a sleeveless dress. I've got a cute black dress with dots on it. But it shows quite a bit of leg and this early in the season, my legs might blind the crowd. I've got a darling green dress with an empire waist (conceals my dessert binging) but don't really have the right shoes. And then I have a nice little black dress. It's a bit roomy and may look like a potato sack but I could accessorize with my cute green sandals and a chunky necklace.
I'll guess you'll just have to stay tuned to see what ends up clean, unwrinkled, and not totally unflattering for my attire. I can guarantee one thing. I've got the perfect bag. Two of them, in fact, One under each eye :)
See you moms tomorrow night!
If you don't know and love Hanes, you should. Especially since they are a big sponsor for RDU Mom's Nite Out!
It used to be "Gentleman prefer Hanes" referring to our sexy legs in their pantyhose. Now the whole family can find tagless comfort in all of their products. And just look at all they are giving to RDU moms!
THREE (3) $100 Gift Card Giveaways
TWO (2) $50 Gift Card Giveaways
And they are stuffing goodies in our Swag Bags. What kind of goodies? You need to come to find out!
Thank you, Hanes!!
The clock is slowly counting down for our big night out! If you haven't bought your ticket yet, you need to get yours by Monday, May 3rd!
There will be limited tickets available at the door and we want to make sure we have swag bags for all. Click on the BUY TICKETS NOW icon to the right to get yours now.
The RDU Mom's Nite Out is selling tickets for $20 per mom. Why pay $20 for a night to yourself? Perhaps we haven't made ourselves clear.
Here's what $20 gets you...
Let us entertain you:
- Mom Makeover sponsored by Michelle Little, One Chic Mama: Michele will choose a mom from the crowd and give her a makeover - hair team standing by to do styling, Michele to do makeup or choose a partner to do it and donate products, Michele to accessorize, then send her away with gift cards for a new haircut, and shopping. Chosen Mom will have an on-site transformation with the means to go further on her own time.
- Baby Simplified by GreenPea Baby: Design your nursery, update your child’s room, and complete your baby registry on-site with personalized service and affordable custom solutions.
- Social Media Avatar Photo Shoot with Shallyse Gastelum: Every Mom in attendance is invited to have a complimentary photo taken to be used for her social media communities, such as Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, and more.
- Pampering Station sponsored by Jami Cruikshank, Mary Kay Consultant: Jami Cruikshank, Mary Kay consultant, will bring colleagues with her to provide stations for mini-services, will give each Mom mini satin hands sets, which include night emollient cream, hand cream and a scrub.
- Decadent Desserts and Wine Tasting: Catering and cash bar hosted by the Embassy Suites, Cary, and special wine tasting for all attendees donated by local wine distributor/winery.
Get ready for some door prizes and giveaways (worth over $2000):
- Green Pea Baby: Ergo Baby Carrier ($105 value), Ergo Backpack, Ergo Front Pouch, Baby Caton Carrier ($65.99 value) JJCole Items ($ value)
- Scandinavian Child: 1 Beaba Babycook + Babycook Book ($185 value), 1 lillebaby EveryWear Carrier ($100 value), 1 Svan Bouncer ($120 value)
- Ocean Isle Inn: Weekend Giveaway for 2 Package ($450 value)
- RDU Tennis: One week tennis camp summer 2010 ($150 value)
- SitterConnection.net: Preferred Sitter Service for our Event and Premium annual membership ($199 value).
- Rubbermaid Kitchen Organizing Products Set: 12 Piece Premier Set, 1 Pull Down Spice Rack, 1 Under the Shelf Basket, 1 Expanding Helper Shelf ($100 value)
- Holly Aiken Stitch: Laptop Tote/Diaper Bag ($130 value)
- Tupperware: Spring Products Gift Basket ($50 value)
- Shallyse Gastelum/Shade Leaf Studios: Family Portrait Package ($200 value)
- Vincent Shoes: Gift certificate for Kids, Toddlers, and Baby Shoes ($ value)
- Thomas Nelson Publishers: Bundle of 2 novels for 10 lucky moms "Never Let You Go" by Erin Healy and "Hand of Fate" by Lis Wiehl.
- GO MOM! Virtual Organizing Solutions: One hour of virtual organizing consultation with Molly Gold ($75 value)
- GO MOM! School Organizer: 5 Lucky Moms will win this great tool for school year organization ($25 value each)
- DIY GO MOM! EPlanner: All new dated July 2010 through August 2011 and available June 1st, 5 Lucky Moms will win their copy of our brand new EPlanner. ($15 value each)
Everyone goes home a winner:
On the slim chance that you aren't a recipient of a door prize or giveaway, everyone gets a swag bag full of information, free goodies, and coupons that moms like you can use. Each bag includes a ZSpotlight Discount Card worth $20 alone!
Finally, you're helping a cause that resonates here in the Raleigh-Durham area. All ticket proceeds go to Nancy's Butterfly Fund, an organization created to help women and children to free themselves from the danger of domestic violence in memory of one who could not.
We also are thrilled that Carolina Parent.com, the Triangle's Family Resource, has featured our event in their 2010 Mother's Day Guide. After the fun from our night out is over, make sure you visit for ideas on how to make it last all weekend!