Anonymous Thursday, March 25, 2010

My name is Sue Robinson and I am a local Triangle blogger, stay-at-home mother of two kids ages 1 and 3, social media junkie, retired pastry chef and I am going to RDU's National Mom's Nite Out.

I wanted to get involved with this event because I am trying my best to be more locally aware, locally connected and meet new moms. What better place to do all that then at an event that celebrates what it means to be a mom?

I am hoping to make new connections, make new friends, have a good time and most importantly; laugh and smile a lot!

This is exactly the kind of break I have been wishing for and the fact that all I did was raise my hand and say, "Can I help?" has lead me to already make connections that will last a lifetime. I feel so honored to be working with the women and companies on our planning committee. If you haven't checked them out yet, you should.

I hope that you are going to attend as well, that way we can meet, cheers to ourselves and have a good laugh, all with a big smile on our faces!

Are you attending? If so, leave a comment telling us why. Thanks and talk to you soon...

0 comments:

Post a Comment